Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Buddha Days

Come over here and look outside my window
It’s just a metaphor for lists to follow
But we’re safe and sound inside my friend
Far away from all that’s dipped in sorrow

And if you ask me about my life that’s been
And all the Buddha days that came to pass
Then I’ll point outside just one more time
And whisper that my Buddha days wont last

Do you think it’s time to make our plans?
And step outside that misting glass
But if you and I where not so blind
Then we would see what’s coming fast

And now we look to the far horizon
And all those ships way out at sea
I think there sailing here to take us
But will our sailing make us free

I want to hold your hand forever friend
It makes me feel warm and secure
But if my Buddha days are finally over
Then was my faith so much a cure




No comments: